Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

panzer beret

Article about: by John Brandon The insignia on this Beret, has been discussed on another forum and with which result? I know army cap embroidery to an ok level, but I am not an expert, really. You could te

Default panzer beret

Hi there I'm reading a book at the min all about the german soldier in ww2 and it's mentioned that panzer crews wore berets that were padded in case they bashed their heads when they were travelling over rough ground. Has anyone else heard this as I've never seen one for sale. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement panzer beret
    P
    Many

Default Re: panzer beret

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    Has anyone else heard this as I've never seen one for sale. Thanks
    You won't Jay, they are the "holy grail" for collectors. Very rare and many fakes about
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture panzer beret  

I have never seen a original for sale but alot of fakes.Must museum do not even have one very rare..

Thanks for posting a photo of one John, I hadn't ever seen one close up or in colour, it looks fantastic

Panzer beret. one of three I owned and I sold them all.... I probably should have kept at least one, but I did not.

I sold this, too, it was a nice cap from Neuruppin, one of the early Panzer garrisons. A very nice cap.

Hello yes you dont see these very much forsale thats for sure but i did find one on bills website forsale. I was wondering if it is the same type as your picture above the insignia looks some what different? The detail of the patch.

A Super Rare Original Panzer Officers Beret With Bullion Insignia

Quote by joshceo1979 View Post
    Hello yes you dont see these very much forsale thats for sure but i did find one on bills website forsale. I was wondering if it is the same type as your picture above the insignia looks some what different? The detail of the patch.

A Super Rare Original Panzer Officers Beret With Bullion Insignia
    The beret itself is surely authentic, and I will let others judge the insignia, although it looks alright to me. If authentic, then a very desirable and pleasing piece, as the officers' Pzschutzmuetzen are really quick scarce. The insignia here in this piece on the Brannow site are handbestickt versus the woven insignia on the piece I owned. How much is this piece, then?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The beret itself is surely authentic, and I will let others judge the insignia, although it looks alright to me. If authentic, then a very desirable and pleasing piece, as the officers' Pzschutzmuetzen are really quick scarce. The insignia here in this piece on the Brannow site are handbestickt versus the woven insignia on the piece I owned. How much is this piece, then?
    It' up for $14950

The insignia on this Beret, has been discussed on another forum

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast