Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer visor hat : help needed...

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I'm posting this visor hat for a friend of mine. He's interested in this Panzer hat and the help of visor hats aficionados is needed....I told him that insignia might be rep

Default Panzer visor hat : help needed...

Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm posting this visor hat for a friend of mine. He's interested in this Panzer hat and the help of visor hats aficionados is needed....I told him that insignia might be replaced as prongs are visible thru the lining, but what else ?
    Thanks in advance Gents...
    Thanks

Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...Panzer visor hat : help needed...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer visor hat : help needed...
    P
    Many

Hat is original. Insignia matches, so it may be original to the hat---many makers pushed their insignia thru the lining.
    Nice to see a real Zillmann--there are a lot of fakes with this logo out there.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

That's quite a handsome visor; surprised it hasn't been converted to an officer's.
    The 8th Air Force had two very costly bombing missions to Schweinfurt in August & October, 1943.

BobS

?

A nice original cap! Condition is fantastic.

DRK
    ?

Awesome Panzer visor , congratulations

Theo

very nice ORs cap indeed.

Hello again,
    Thanks for your comments gentlemen, i'll forward the link of this thread to my friend...
    I should get into these visor hats one of these days.
    Thanks again for your time and expertise

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Very nice cap. Even if the insignia was changed,
    I wouldn't hesitate if I was looking to collect
    such a cap.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Real nice EM NCO panzer cap! timothy

Hello,
    Thanks again to all of you. Apparently my friend decided to go for it....so i'll have the opportunity to handle it soon...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :