Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!

Article about: By the way, this book I found in Vienna about nearby Iglau is based on a cache of photos of the K.H. Frank personage, and it is an extremely interesting and impressive chronicle of this Mora

?

Default Re: Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    All dogs in Vienna are high spirited and confident animals.
    Must be the clear air and fine cuisine!

Hi Kenneth, I'll be posting some interesting information about zellwolle (spun rayon) in the meutzenfabrik thread soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You are welcome. Give it time, my friend, and you will be surprised what turns up. Persistence is the key, and you plainly have the brains, so your prospects are bright. Many others have no brains at all, even if their level of ambition leads in odd directions.
    Such kind words coming from you mean a lot to me! I thank you for all good advice and all excellent elaborations you have provided to this field of collecting. I especially find your delving into the primary sources of the period to be of immense merit.

- Kenneth

KSH
    ?

Quote by BenVK View Post

Hi Kenneth, I'll be posting some interesting information about zellwolle (spun rayon) in the meutzenfabrik thread soon.
    Hi, Ben - I shall definitely check that out! It was also very interesting reading your "treatise" on "the other forum" of the other cap ("SS Panzer NCO") belonging to the same gentleman in possession of the cap in question!

- Kenneth

?

Thank you Kenneth, it's a frustrating business when you think that no one is listening so your kind words are much appreciated.

Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!
    Quote by BenVK View Post

The dogs have a better life than many of the citizens, especially those born elsewhere than on the Danube, like the Sava or the Sea of Marma.....but even these persons have a better life than I do where I sit now.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Thank you Kenneth, it's a frustrating business when you think that no one is listening so your kind words are much appreciated.
    We are your eager readers here, and we also display much better manners than the mob on the other site with its bickering, vendettas, and anonymous high jinx, witch hunting, and puffed up pathos.Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!Paul Kaps SS General's Schirmmeutze - potentially!

?

Hi Gentlemen,

I like to see my Paul Kaps Crusher on all forum sites.
    There is already a discussion about it, why that is not sold yet. I like my
    "SS Offficer's Crusher " and am actually quite pleased that has not found another home. For less money I could have sold them already 5 pieces. She is very rare and something like this must be paid.. So I think !!

Now i would say some words to the actual Kaps General Visor topic:
    I think this one is a really Paul Kaps Visor and yes, I think it is a WSS General's Cap although the silver piping in the bottom is strong upward curved as I have shown that today at waf. Actually, I think that the cap itself is a bit twisted. Therefore it looks like as if the piping is sewn poorly by shaking hand..
    I think its a nice and rare WSS General Visor Cap.

Cheers Andi

KSH
    ?

Quote by Vet44 View Post
    Hi Gentlemen,

"SS Offficer's Crusher " and am actually quite pleased that has not found another home. For less money I could have sold them already 5 pieces. She is very rare and something like this must be paid.. So I think !!

I think this one is a really Paul Kaps Visor and yes, I think it is a WSS General's Cap although the silver piping in the bottom is strong upward curved as I have shown that today at waf. Actually, I think that the cap itself is a bit twisted. Therefore it looks like as if the piping is sewn poorly by shaking hand..

Cheers Andi
    By God, this kind of Google Translate-ish "English" is just horrible and tiresome to read for me at least. I would prefer the original German text far over this 'travesty of tongues'! No offense intended.

- Kenneth

Quote by Vet44 View Post
    Hi Gentlemen,

Cheers Andi
    Dear Sir, glad to see you here and we all admire your hat, as you know. I hope the SS senior leader cap is real, save the stupid badges. Kaps made nice caps. Welcome to our site. as ever, FB

Quote by KSH View Post
    By God, this kind of Google Translate-ish "English" is just horrible and tiresome to read for me at least. I would prefer the original German text far over this 'travesty of tongues'! No offense intended.

- Kenneth
    I tried to write in German here and got disciplined. We take people as they come, and Herr Andi is welcome here in which ever language he speaks. I find the fact that his remarkable cap remains unsold speaks volumes about the real fakes and frauds in this game, the people who pose as high roller and swell collectors with Swiss accounts piled with ducats and dubloons, but in reality must bring their own tissue paper on trips to see their elderly aunt in the trailer park. And the real riches in this game are not easily had money, but the knowledge and bravery to seize a significant item when it appears, as in the case of said object. Pi pa po.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast