Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

POA/ROA cokarde

Article about: Dear Collectors Have anyone of you an 100% original example of the ROA/POA cockarde in your collection. ROA M1943 i believe is what it is called. I only have these photos to show you how the

?

Default POA/ROA cokarde

Dear Collectors

Have anyone of you an 100% original example of the ROA/POA cockarde in your collection. ROA M1943 i believe is what it is called. I only have these photos to show you how they look like. (It could be Vlassov have a tzarist officer cockarde on his hat in this photo?!)

I would be most grateful if anyone had one example to show me/ us here on the forum.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POA/ROA cokarde  
    Attached Images Attached Images POA/ROA cokarde  POA/ROA cokarde 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement POA/ROA cokarde
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: POA/ROA cokarde

I will try and find one if somebody else will not beat me to it

Regards, Lars

?

Lars- Have you found any for sale in Russia? I still have a remining kidney i can trade for it?!

?

"Hang in there, don't loose it mate" I will post pics in a minute

Mvh, Lars

?

Here you go.

POA/ROA cokarde

POA/ROA cokarde

?

Mmm most interesting.
    How big is this cockarde? can you place something close to it, so we see the scale.

?

No it's not in my possession, unfortunately I can ask for better pics with something for scale.

Regards, Lars

?

Lars

It could be it is an Officer cocarde for Cossack. If so it is very interesting.

?

It could be Trond. I will see if i have the time to meet up with the owner and take some pics myself

Regards, Lars

?

Here i found a photo over what could be an ROA cockarde, the photo is not mine, i found it online somewere. You can clearly see it looks like the one on the ww2 ROA officer cap.
    The other cockarde Datrus have a photo of looks like the one used by officers from the Cossacks, i cannot explain why it has the three coloures of ROA, but it could have something to do with "Russkaya osvoboditel'naya armiya," or the ROA were the socalled main movment in Vlassovs russia. This is of course only speculations.

But the Cossacks were 4 tribes. The Don cossacks used Red and Blue coloures, Kuban used Black and Red, Siberian used Yellow and Blue, and last Terek used Black and Blue coloures on their cockardes. So why make the cockardes in the three coloures of the ROA?! Maybe because they were all ment to be in ROA later on. But the war ended and the evidences are almost all in the grave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POA/ROA cokarde  
    Attached Images Attached Images POA/ROA cokarde