Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post Your Best of 2013!

Article about: by stonemint Pretty boring, but for some reason it was my fave this year--an unissued Stahlhelm visor: Nothing boring about the Stahlhelm. An important and significant thing for anyone exper

?

Great visors here! I didn't buy any this year surprisingly, but I was given this sidecap at the start of the year. Only just showing it now. I'm pretty sure it's authentic and you can see where an eagle once was.

Post Your Best of 2013!Post Your Best of 2013!Post Your Best of 2013!Post Your Best of 2013!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Best of 2013!
    P
    Many

Bought only this 2 items this year...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2013!   Post Your Best of 2013!  

Post Your Best of 2013!   Post Your Best of 2013!  

Very nice items. If possible, what sort of RZM tag has the black officer's cap? Thanks and happy collecting.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Pretty boring, but for some reason it was my fave this year--an unissued Stahlhelm visor:
    not at all , if you like it!!

here is my best headgear pieces this year! JM/BDM Teufelsmütze also pretty unexciting to most!!

minty and has no wear at all, folded in half for decades and never to come out, two small parts of insect supper on the white stripes, tag seems to have some over bleed obscuring some details.

however i love it! 2013 was that good a year!

all the best in 2014 everybody, may it grace you with some much loved ''JUNK''
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2013!   Post Your Best of 2013!  

Very nice. Thanks.

?

Post Your Best of 2013!
    Post Your Best of 2013!
    Post Your Best of 2013!
    Post Your Best of 2013!
    Post Your Best of 2013!
    Post Your Best of 2013!

Sten gun magazine
    Shell: 7,5cm, marked "Raufoss 1940"

I don't know the value of the shell, but at least a sten gun magazine is cheap. Anyways, I'm happy for it because I found it and got it for free with the shell.

Haven't spent any money on my very small collection this year, but I certainly will next year!

Funny looking cap

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Funny looking cap
    ease up JB , the lads confused the thread

not 1 but yes you guessed it 3 Drillich HJ caps often worn at the HJ-WE lagers etc, these are small but the well worn brown one is Tiny, its also had two period repairs in brown thread which has reworn it can still be seen on the side, its initialed also!

sorry had to include these as they are such a nice/rare find especially 3 at a time,

My collecting enthusiasm has lapsed greatly of recent . . . but this year, I had much difficulty passing by on a few Officer caps. Something about the "sattleform" is just too hard for me to resist, I suppose. These three managed to stick - the Heer caps that is - as the SS caps are no longer part of me, and only stopped by for a brief Holiday "Hoorah!" a few days ago. I have sworn to a [temporary?] sabbatical from quest in the pursuit of the regalia of "Himmler's Horde" - and oddly enough, this break has proven itself to be satisfyingly refreshing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Best of 2013!  

Very nice tableaux. Thanks and happy new year.

- - ------- - -

We wish you also safety from the philistines and such.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast