Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Post Your cap displays please

Article about: Hello the forum hard to find a nice cap display, a war room is a real hobby, I search lot of idea for my new displays, please look my room and please give me a comment... or please post your

?

Default Re: Post Your cap displays please

FB, it's always a pleasure to see your witty replies and photo's. It is a full time job protecting my collectibles from the elements. I too have rooms full of chaos but no pictures to illustrate the point. Cheers, Al.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank you. My obsessions and preoccupations in the form of foetid wool and rotten paper own me. When I started, these events were a couple of decades away from my own life, and now they are three quarters of a century in the past. Without them, I could have had a normal, orderly and circumscribed life without ghosts and foetidness, trikot, strichgarn, and Abzeichentuch! Imagine. It would have been neat and four square, unlike what it is now, with old head wear from total war and mass violence.

All the best to you and warm regards, FB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00048-20110325-1121.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	191541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	citizen-kane-rosebud2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	191542  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00010-20110315-1635.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	191543   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3  RZM  .jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	191547  

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-30-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    damit, basta.

Here are some German hats. I have a couple American ones as well, but those would be for another section.. I don't have a proper place for them either, though I try to take care of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0429.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	191568  

Some wonderful displays show. Friedrich you certainly have a impressive assortment of Black Caps.
    Al, I think your display is very neatly displayed. Once I set up a collectors room I'd like something similar. My collection is currently on display in our Family/Library room.

Name:	1-3-20-10.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	191618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	191620  

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    Here are some German hats. I have a couple American ones as well, but those would be for another section.. I don't have a proper place for them either, though I try to take care of them.
    Thank you. Very nice, indeed.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Karl S. View Post
    Some wonderful displays show. Friedrich you certainly have a impressive assortment of Black Caps.
    Al, I think your display is very neatly displayed. Once I set up a collectors room I'd like something similar. My collection is currently on display in our Family/Library room.
    Very impressive in turn. You have some very fine objects. Mine are somewhat more on only one theme, though I actually own a number of army caps still. Three pz, two Generalstaebler, and two infantry.
    damit, basta.

?

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    Outstanding caps ! Thanks for posting pics

?

Quote by Karl S. View Post
    Karl, your collection is superb. Your collector's room will look like a museum with those fine artifacts. Al.

Thank you Friedrich and Al for your kind words.
    My collecting goal is to have one or two nice examples from each armed service branch of the TR. I'm in need of a Waffen SS Cap as of now, but can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous prices being asked for a bit of field-grey cloth and some black velvet.

Wow!!! (To several of you,) just Wow!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast