Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post Your cap displays please

Article about: Hello the forum hard to find a nice cap display, a war room is a real hobby, I search lot of idea for my new displays, please look my room and please give me a comment... or please post your

Default Post Your cap displays please

Hello the forum
    hard to find a nice cap display, a war room is a real hobby, I search lot of idea for my new displays, please look my room and please give me a comment...
    or please post your room also for idea...

many thanks
    Sebastien
    Post Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your cap displays please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your cap displays please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Post Your cap displays please

Sebastien,

I really like your display but I would advise you not to leave tunics out in the open.

I took a tunic out last year to photograph it, put it away, and by the time I got back to inspect it again, I had lost a good 20% to moths.

Please do not leave tunics exposed for any length of time.

Hi Sebastian

Nice collection of caps.

Here's how I display mine.

cheers

Tony

Post Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays please

?

The few caps I have

?

Those are superb collections and nice displays. Here are a few of mine. Cheers, Al

In no order.Post Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays pleasePost Your cap displays please

Not as nicely arranged as the others, but of some passing merit.

Here are some German hats. I have a couple American ones as well, but those would be for another section.. I don't have a proper place for them either, though I try to take care of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your cap displays please  

Some wonderful displays show. Friedrich you certainly have a impressive assortment of Black Caps.
    Al, I think your display is very neatly displayed. Once I set up a collectors room I'd like something similar. My collection is currently on display in our Family/Library room.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your cap displays please   Post Your cap displays please  

Quote by Karl S. View Post
    Some wonderful displays show. Friedrich you certainly have a impressive assortment of Black Caps.
    Al, I think your display is very neatly displayed. Once I set up a collectors room I'd like something similar. My collection is currently on display in our Family/Library room.
    Very impressive in turn. You have some very fine objects. Mine are somewhat more on only one theme, though I actually own a number of army caps still. Three pz, two Generalstaebler, and two infantry.

?

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    Here are some German hats. I have a couple American ones as well, but those would be for another section.. I don't have a proper place for them either, though I try to take care of them.
    Outstanding caps ! Thanks for posting pics

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast