Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap!

Article about: The Pz cap in the foreground is not the point of this post below. I own a Mueller/Dachauerstrasse army general staff cap with a leather peak and silver wire (real silver wire) Effekten which

Default Re: Post your favorite cap!

The Pz cap in the foreground is not the point of this post below.

I own a Mueller/Dachauerstrasse army general staff cap with a leather peak and silver wire (real silver wire) Effekten which is a nice piece. It is in the background here with the contrasting carmine and rosa Waffenfarben. One day I must try to photograph it with my dingle berry. It must have been made special order, since Mueller was a Muetzenmacher sowieso. I own a Lettel/Hannover one, too, actually. I still have a handful ofPost your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap! army caps.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap!
    P
    Many

The cavalry cap above was a Holters, very rare, and I sold it too, mind you. All these things come and many go, it seems.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The cavalry cap above was a Holters, very rare, and I sold it too, mind you. All these things come and many go, it seems.
    Not many Holters come and go, I think I would have kept that one FB!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Not many Holters come and go, I think I would have kept that one FB!
    You are right, but I wanted a black SS officer's cap of very early make. The Holters went back to the glamor dealer in the north east and he made a killing. It is the only authentic Holters cap I have ever owned.Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!
    These images are those of the high end dealer, but the cap was mine and you see it in the other image here amid the others. Oh well.

The dealer made a killing selling me stuff, and the buying it back a few years later, but I do not have the time to hawk these things nor the patience.

?

We all have said goodbye to hats that we wsh we should have kept. A certain KZ piped SS NCO schirmmutze comes to mind in my case. It was quite extraordinary and the chances of finding anything of that rarity again are almost impossible.

Ben, I hope your eye is much improved now. Friedrich I particularly think that all bullion Panzer is a handsome cap, who's the maker?

I was lucky enough to stumble across this Holters a few years ago at the MAX Show. I don't think the seller realized the rarity of the maker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

After quite an extended absence from the forum, I'm bringing this thread back up to the top. Lots of great pieces here that deserve a second look. Any new additions very welcome.

Best,
    Tony

KSH
    ?

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    After quite an extended absence from the forum, I'm bringing this thread back up to the top. Lots of great pieces here that deserve a second look. Any new additions very welcome.

Best,
    Tony
    My favorite cap (I only have two) is my Luftwaffe Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unteroffiziere with white piping for the famous 'Hermann Göring' unit in very good condition. This cap has probably been worn very few times by the look of the lining and sweatband, but it clearly has been worn. I have taken some much better photos of it now, although I do not have a great camera or good photo skills. I just cannot seem to make photos of this cap that gives it justice.

But here goes:

Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!

- Kenneth

Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Pz cap in the foreground is not the point of this post below.

I own a Mueller/Dachauerstrasse army general staff cap with a leather peak and silver wire (real silver wire) Effekten which is a nice piece. It is in the background here with the contrasting carmine and rosa Waffenfarben. One day I must try to photograph it with my dingle berry. It must have been made special order, since Mueller was a Muetzenmacher sowieso. I own a Lettel/Hannover one, too, actually. I still have a handful ofPost your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap! army caps.

The illustrations to supplement the above.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-25-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!Post your favorite cap!I own other caps, of course, and my feelings about them vary. They are foetid woolens.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast