Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap!

Article about: The Pz cap in the foreground is not the point of this post below. I own a Mueller/Dachauerstrasse army general staff cap with a leather peak and silver wire (real silver wire) Effekten which

Default Post your favorite cap!

I invite you to post your very favorite cap from your collection. Hopefully, given this forum's superior civility and grace, we can get a nice thread going. ;-s

I'll start with my ratty alter art that only a mother could love.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Post your favorite cap!

Here's my favourite....I haven't seen another like it
    Post your favorite cap!

You got to love a alter art in any condition. And that's a nice looking rare Police.

Now when I'm deciding on my favorite cap it's like deciding which of my sons I love the best, which is a difficult decision.
    But I would pick my Luftwaffe Generals as my favorite cap.
    Merry Christmas All.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

What a wonderful caps Im seeing today. Mine is not in such a good condition, but I think it stiil lcounts.
    A cavalry officer combat cap, with a lot of character , I found it myself in an old attic.

As its seen on the inicials inside, it probably belonged to some "von". Just a guess, not
    really sure about it; S.V.W. Siegfried von Wldenburg? He started his career as a cavalry officer.
    Ended like a generalmajor com. of 116. Pz.DIV.

I reasearch some records of Heer officiers and cant found anybody else vith this inicial combination. But as i said amateur, uncomfirmed hypoteses.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

Post your favorite cap!   Post your favorite cap!  

Arfffff excellent thread !!!
    hard to tell.... this one maybe....

Post your favorite cap!

Sweet visor caps, gents !

My single contribution to the thread..........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap!  
    Regards,

Steve.

Gentlemen..I apologise if I am intruding, but of all my Imperial caps, this rather ratty well used cap is my favourite, the "Grandaddy" of the Einheitsfeldmutze, a 1917 version of an enlisted mans field cap.
    Prost ! Steve.

Depends on my mood, but right now, I have always had a soft-spot for Postal--nothing like deep-blue velvet and rivers of orange:
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Currently the Jewell in my collection is my Avatar -

However, the other photo might be in the running...

?

Great hats posted so far! I'd love to have them all on my shelf!! The WW1 Kratzchen - I've always wanted one as all of my great uncles and grandfather wore them, I've never found one I thought was right though -as is yours, Steve.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast