Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Post your favorite cap please

Article about: A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze

?

Default Re: Post your favorite cap please

Not certain if it's my favorite, but I love this EREL Recruiting or Ordnance officer's visor. Thanks to KarlS for the photos.

BobSPost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap please
    P
    Many

?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Have I posted my favorite cap in this thread? or in some other favorite cap thread. I think I posted my DAF cap here on page two or three. It looks much more respectable now.
    Looks great Pat, glad to see them on display rather in boxes!

?

Thanks Ben, I am glad its out of its boxes. The only bad thing about the display is that I cant fit the box for my prussian cap in.
    And thanks again Ben!

Cheers, Pat

KSH
    ?

I am afraid I put my caps in boxes (acid-free of course) as I do not wish to display anything. My favorites change all the time, this evening all are my favorites:

Tomorrow it might be just the Bavarian cap that is my favorite...

And, Pat - I also like your cabinet and its contents!

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Kenneth, my favorite of your caps today is the heer medical visor cap with the bullion insignia.

Thank you, my newest interest is Allach Porcelain. So hopefully that flourishes as fast as my cap collection is.

I am glad to see your new caps have arrived. You got a good deal there mate. Well done

Cheers, Pat

KSH
    ?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Kenneth, my favorite of your caps today is the heer medical visor cap with the bullion insignia.

Thank you, my newest interest is Allach Porcelain. So hopefully that flourishes as fast as my cap collection is.

I am glad to see your new caps have arrived. You got a good deal there mate. Well done

Cheers, Pat
    Allach porcelain is very beautiful and absolutely something I wouldn't mind having myself, as I appreciate all kinds of fine workmanship.

Thanks to Tony, I was able to acquire these two very nice Imperial caps at a very fair price yes

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    My favorites change all the time,
    I know exactly what you mean!

I'm afraid I don't have anything recent to show, I haven't bought a hat for a long time..

KSH
    ?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I know exactly what you mean!

I'm afraid I don't have anything recent to show, I haven't bought a hat for a long time..
    Feelings sure are shifty things.

Well, my favorite among your caps is the Kaps velvet-piped (like my Pionier) Pionier cap, even more so than your HPC colour-piped SS-visor. Am I the only one to find the SS-eagle one of the ugliest cap eagle designs of the Third Reich? If I ever get an SS-cap, I will only be interested in a cap made in 1933-1935. Maybe that would be my favorite then...

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Am I the only one to find the SS-eagle one of the ugliest cap eagle designs of the Third Reich?
    No, you're not alone!

?

Hmmmm...... I wouldent call them the ugliest, but not the best either! My favorite insignia are the forestry or the Reichsbahn. As for skulls? I find them over-rated. I prefore them on the cap and I cant but think of the mark and the cap the skulls left.

Kenneth-
    Although you dont display your visor caps, there are some displays that I see and I wish they would put them in a box tucked away.

As for Allach porcelain, I find this a whole new adventure. And an Interesting one at that! I just hope my caps wont get jealous. Allach porcelain is beautiful. Without a doubt, worth every penny.

Cheers, Pat

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11