Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap please

Article about: A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze

Default Re: Post your favorite cap please

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    As ever, outstanding FB. Truly.
    Thanks to you. I am not sure really what it all means, but I am prepared to show my property for the use of others. I am not much a friend of the normal trope of many of these threads. My goal is always to add an aesthetic element, a reflective moment, and even, as Stinschen notes in her Scandinavian way, the ironic.
    I found the film Menschen am Sonnabend, a film of Berlin in 1930....and one wonders if the persons in said film reflect at all about their headwear. About its stitching, and its prongs, any more than they reflect about the paving stones on the side walk or the soles of their shoes. Nor are they much aware that the city around them will be destroyed shortly, suffer, then rebuilt and flower again in the present. Hence, irony.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap please
    P
    Many

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    My, so far, favorite hat: Kriegsmarine Schimmütze, For "Leutnant Zur See bis Kapitänleutnant Zur See".
    Very nice item and thanks for showing it to us.

F-B, thank you. Hopefully a new favorite cap will appear soon.
    Reflective moments are important. Irony ads a bit of fun to it all.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    F-B, thank you. Hopefully a new favorite cap will appear soon.
    Reflective moments are important. Irony ads a bit of fun to it all.
    Dear friend, thanks. A new favorite cap will appear as they tend to do. There is something deeply personal and emotional about it all, the desired object, seen from a distance, radiant in its colors, its texture, its allure.
    Maybe the ideal is simply one object, perfect in its flaws, a treasure in its essence that we are able to admire in its limitations and yet its promise.
    My approach has been that of overkill, being, as I am, a child of the Thermonuclear age, that is, in the epoch in which the destructive power of nuclear explosives went from kilotons to megatons.
    All far too remote for the reading of those here, who are marked by the absence of the cold war.
    I am not. Hence, my interest in the second world war, the age of total war, and the eminent need for irony.

FB is incredible...I love the "black" meeting, but I dont understand all pic but...

Nice KM cap !

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    FB is incredible...I love the "black" meeting, but I dont understand all pic but...
    I hardly think I understand my pictures. They are pieces of a mosaic that can be arranged each day in a different way via the magic of the present, and if they at least interest you, then my goal has been achieved.
    Besides, we can only look at so many pictures of forehead free pressure stitches per month before insanity strikes.Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

Always a difficult call picking a favourite.............depends on the mood I find.

Today I've been cuddling this one...............what am I saying

Post your favorite cap please

I would cuddle it, too, in fact. I can see the Rittmeister upon whose head it once perched. Very handsome piece. Thanks. FB

Hey FB, thanks !

The lighting in this photo is deceptive.........would you believe the pipings actually lemon yellow. I hope you would still cuddle it even without the man on the horse !!!

kind regards as ever

tony

Oh well, no horse, but a telephone poll. In any case, I had first though it was signals and then thought it was Goldgelb.
    Some of my best friends are signals offices, of course.
    Thanks for everything and best of luck with your collecting and your book. FB

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast