Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Post your favorite cap please

Article about: A gray Pekuro S S general officer schirmutze

Default Re: Post your favorite cap please

Ladies & Gents...it has to be Imperial, my pre 1915 Saxon Feld Post cap.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap please   Post your favorite cap please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite cap please
    P
    Many

?

Amazing cap Steve

I think I recall posting my DAF cap here but I couldent call it my favorite because I had not anything to compare it to. Now that I got anouther cap I felt inclined to post my favorite of the two.
    I will make a thread for the cap when it arrives.
    These are the sellers photos and they are not that good.

Prussian garrison cap by 1880. Small abrasions in the inner hat band. came from an estate. With the original service record of the wearer Franz Gustav Bergmann - service 1881 to 1883. This includes the original hat box, also in very good condition. The hat size is 57/58.

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please

When I make the thread It will have better photos that do it justice but I felt like posting it regardless.

Cheers,
    Pat

?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I think I recall posting my DAF cap here but I couldent call it my favorite because I had not anything to compare it to.
    Well Pat, any hat that you get for free has to be considered as being a favorite.
    Last edited by BenVK; 02-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.

I will post pictures of my two caps, when I'm getting them next week

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Well Pat, any hat that you get for free has to be considered as being a favorite.
    Don't make me regret sending it to you with statements of ingratitude.
    I personally love the cap you gave me, It will always be special It will always be in my collection if all else has to go. It is my first cap and it is an inspiration to get others. Sorry, I did not mean to be ingratitude. I didint mean it like that.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Here ate my two favourites guys>
    Hi Dean,
    what kind of cap is your "dark green one"???
    Regards

?

My current favorites; A Berolina Propaganda Officer and a Generals "crusher".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite cap please   Post your favorite cap please  

Attached Images Attached Images Post your favorite cap please 

Erich,

very nice pieces !!

cheers

tony

Post your favorite cap pleaseThis is my favorite picture of a cap I wish I could call my own, were it still on the planet earth and not burnt to a crisp, thrown away, or otherwise lost to the emptiness of time. Notice the Hoheitszeichen on said cap. One of you can date this better than can I......

Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap pleaseIn lieu of same, a more pedestrian example of a conventional SS black cap. It is indeed from the year 1936, as rich evidence suggests.... This object was made by the Cologne firm of Karl Isken, which the coffee table book suggests made no caps in the III. Reich, though I now own three such black SS caps from this very firm ca 1935/6.Post your favorite cap pleasePost your favorite cap please
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-07-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast