Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear

Article about: Nice to see them in colour..

Classic shot of Grossadmiral Raeder, and that superb white top visor....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear
    P
    Many

A splash of colour....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear   Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear   Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear   Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

And another superb white top visor, this time worn by Reichsleiter Dr. Robert Ley....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

A bit of tropical headgear, fine shot of Oberstleutnant Georg Briel, and another showing Oberst Johannes 'Macky' Steinhoff,
    and to finish off, some fine tropical headgear being worn by repatriated/exchanged German POW's and inspected by General
    der Panzertruppe Rudolf Veiel, some time in 1944.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear   Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear  

Some KM color pics:
    (hat tip: erel)

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Flak Uffz wearing a single button M43 cap....

No visor in this pic, but just too nice of a photo not to post:

Rare to see a visor prominently displayed at a funeral (usually, it's a helmet), but here is one such example.
    Funeral service of SS-Sturmbannführer Jacques Doriot, killed on 22 February 1945, near Mengen, Württemberg.

Generals:
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Favorite COLOR Period Photo of Headgear in Wear 

Color headgear pix from the Occupation of Paris,
    Credit: Andre Zucca

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast