Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors

Article about: Post your artistic photos of your hats--can be anything, as long as it is German; is soft headgear; and has some artistic merit. (Yes, you can use pix taken by someone else, & yes, I am

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsHeap of SS headwear in expressionist, Dr. Calagari mood. Perhaps to be entitled: dead heads, hard and soft.

Zitat:

DADA bedeutet nichts.
    Wir wollen die Welt mit nichts ändern...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors
    P
    Many

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsI could make a picture of about fifty SS peaked caps and about twenty seven SS jackets and overcoats, but I am not sure of the result, in fact. Someone more talented than I should shoulder up to the task.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 790912I am very partial to Mr. Spandau's array of greens.
    cheers FB, also of note is that the makers represented by these caps are Robert Lubstein, Peter Küpper and Albert Kempf !

Quote by spandau View Post
    cheers FB, also of note is that the makers represented by these caps are Robert Lubstein, Peter Küpper and Albert Kempf !
    Thank you, colleague. Who knows what these personages would have said to each other, were they in the same room. Or what they would think of us...?

In any case, the subtle variations in such regalia is always interesting, especially when photographed with some sense of aesthetics.

These have been posted before but why not have a second outing............

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you, colleague. Who knows what these personages would have said to each other, were they in the same room. Or what they would think of us...?

In any case, the subtle variations in such regalia is always interesting, especially when photographed with some sense of aesthetics.
    Thanks Fb, a picture or two of your caps all together would be a veritable treat for all !

Quote by spandau View Post
    Thanks Fb, a picture or two of your caps all together would be a veritable treat for all !
    Dear Friend, thanks. I will work on it. It is a question of: a.) caps and b.) tunics for the full effect.

my best to you, FB

?

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors

Perhaps not so artistic, but if I hadn't sold them I would take better ones!

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsArtistic, and, Patrick, the sense of loss for the departed cap is a sublime part of ownership and membership in the union of mad hatters.

You are young, and you will inherit our collection as well as the baton of happy hats.

The "Rosebud" phenomenon as concerns all of this is a major thing, not to be missed.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast