Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors

Article about: Post your artistic photos of your hats--can be anything, as long as it is German; is soft headgear; and has some artistic merit. (Yes, you can use pix taken by someone else, & yes, I am

I'll throw another one into the mix... "Relics of the Russian Front"...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors
    P
    Many

Hi all, absolutely beautiful items on show here, that surprisingly come from our darkest place in history.

?

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsOne of my mediocre photos, an officer's visor cap for the Garde du Corps.

BobS

?

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsKeeping with the Imperial theme, a cap I feel very fortunate to own, a visor for the Bavarian Leibgarde der Hartschiere. Black velvet band and piping.

BobS

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsFurther wandering in aesthetics of caps.

- - ------- - -

I was inspired by Wiki's candles and leaves.

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsBlack SS caps, varia. More conventional, without decoration.

?

Default Something different

So - A couple of artistic shots-- And then Prof Porsche and the Reichleiter-Who were probably friends!

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsPost Your Group/Artistic Photographs of Visors

Post Your Group/Artistic Photographs of VisorsVery nice. I am very partial to sliver German cars, in fact. This is not mine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-25-2015 at 08:12 PM.

FB is the painting signed by the artist?
    The style reminds me to a special person.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    FB is the painting signed by the artist?
    The style reminds me to a special person.
    The painting I enclosed is in the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna and it is Flemish, I think.

The Kunsthistorisches Museum is my fount of all artistic inspiration, except it is now hard to get into.

It used to be very easy and inexpensive.

Here you go!

Kunsthistorisches Museum: Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast