MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!

Article about: Headgear of the "Goldfasanen" have always been my favorites. Whether Form 1,2,3,4 or Schiffchens/Kepis/M-43's, if you got 'em, post 'em: I will start off with 2 Form 4 Orts. Note t

Default Re: Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!

A recent aquisition to my collection of visor caps of the political education groups. However, I have no idea what organization this cap is from. Any assistance in idntifying this piece would be appreciated. The cap has two names written on the backside of the sweatband. The name Stein is lined out and replaced with the name Schreck. This would lead me to believe that this is an early form of student's visor from a political school
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!   Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!   Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!
    P
    Many

Lets see if we can get this thread going again.
    Early (1939) PL visor by Alfred Valet (RZM #79). Their logo is "Adler Marke", and they used the Pekuro sweatband system under license.

This one is early due to the heavily padded body; the leather sweatband; the silk lining; and the true bullion (not cello) chincords.
    (It is not a converted Form 3).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!   Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!   Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

Might we see the RZM tag of your very handsome cap?

The use of the trade mark is also interesting, granted the prohibition on same from four years earlier. This being said, many caps nonetheless have trademarks, even after the proscription of same ca. 1935.

F-B, your wish is my command:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

It seems Valet regularly flaunted the RZM--I have seen their logo in HJ leader's visors as well. What is also interesting is that I always thought that Pekuro exclusively used this exact stirndruckfrei system, but this hat is definately not a Pekuro product. (Most hats with distributor marks are entirely Pekuro made.)

PS--I would also like to thank colleague d'alquen for the discovery of this (former) mystery maker.

Interior:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your NSDAP Political Hats!  

Thanks, so much. An attractive and interesting piece in fine shape.
    Of course, all sorts of entities and others flaunted regulations. As General Hammerstein Equord, the chief of staff of the Reichswehr until 1933, said it best: "regulations are for the mediocre. "

A very attractive piece and thanks for showing it to us.

Also, colleague d'Alquen's command of the Hersteller # is a boon to us all. Now Robert H. has the magic book, too, and he can help us blind souls without this most special volume.

F-B, Helvetia (Schweitzer) also flaunted the RZM--many of theirs that I have seen did not even have RZM tags, indicating private purchase pieces. Hertlein is another "culprit."

(Personally, my favorite "flaunter" was Erel--they made the black SS visor with all their trademark bells and whistles, but nary an RZM tag or runic symbol in sight.)

Quote by stonemint View Post
    F-B, Helvetia (Schweitzer) also flaunted the RZM--many of theirs that I have seen did not even have RZM tags, indicating private purchase pieces. Hertlein is another "culprit."

(Personally, my favorite "flaunter" was Erel--they made the black SS visor with all their trademark bells and whistles, but nary an RZM tag or runic symbol in sight.)
    stonemint could we please see this cap upright? bob c and the rest of the guys wonderfull headwear

Here you go. It is on Wittman's site:

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast