Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Post Your Pics of Beater Visors!

Article about: This one has to be up there on the beater scale:

Hello all, I am new here. I have a Artillery Visor that I am needing a brim, chinstrap and chinstrap pins for, does anyone has any beaters I could buy to cannibalize for the parts I need? Thanks for allowing me to join the community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Pics of Beater Visors!
    P
    Many

Slados28,

I really like your "Fall of the Third Reich" idea. Some items have passed through my hands that would fit that category well lol.

MAP
    ?

Quote by cjmoxley View Post
    Hello all, I am new here. I have a Artillery Visor that I am needing a brim, chinstrap and chinstrap pins for, does anyone has any beaters I could buy to cannibalize for the parts I need? Thanks for allowing me to join the community.
    Welcome CJ. Your best bet to source something like this (won't be easy, if at all I guess) would be to place a "Wanted" add in the classified section of the forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for that suggestion. I am still learning what all is here on this forum.

Almost mint:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Pics of Beater Visors!   Post Your Pics of Beater Visors!  

Post Your Pics of Beater Visors!  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

If this is not allowed please let me know, but does anyone here in the thread have one of these real salty beaters for sale, just for parts? Thanks.

If this is not allowed please let me know, but does anyone here in the thread have one of these real salty beaters for sale, just for parts? Thanks.
    Surprisingly, these beaters go for what I consider to be stupid money.
    Check Ebay, that is where most of these come from.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Been looking on Ebay, Google, and everywhere I can think. Also have reached out to collectors I know, and all have produced nothing yet. Any idea on keywords to search?

?

You'll have to see through all offers, every now and then there is a beater among them (here for ebay.de):

schirmmütze | eBay

Here is what stonemint posted: original Mutze Schirmmutze WH Heer Nachrichten Offizier WK II | eBay

another one (IMO way overpriced): WH-Offiziers-Schirmmutze der Panzer-Truppe, 2.WK-Deutsch, frisch vom Dachboden ! | eBay

?

Forgot to ask: Which parts are you looking for?

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast