Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.

Article about: This just recently in. As stonemint can testify, I've been looking for one of these for a while. Recruiting and Replacement Command NCO/Enlisted visor cap. Private purchase Erel to Unteroffi

TWS
    ?

Default Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.

This just recently in. As stonemint can testify, I've been looking for one of these for a while: A Recruiting and Replacement Command NCO/Enlisted visor cap. Private purchase Erel to Unteroffizier Mueller distributed by Wilhelm Hoffmann out of Glogau. The piping color in dim light looks close to Artillery and a further misdirection is Mueller's field unit of Artillery Regiment 9, but the color is definitely orange. I grabbed an artillery cap off my display shelf to show the difference. Uffz. Mueller treated himself to a nice cap when he was assigned to recruiting duty. It does have a few moth nips here and there, but still displays beautifully. I like the quintessential thumb wear on the underside of the visor.

Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Heer Visor Cap arrived.
    P
    Many

?

Very beautiful!

Just saw this. Love the orange too & quite rare & desirable. Happy for you !!
    D.

I really like this cap. You have a nice piece there and it is enhanced by the "thumb wear"! Thanks for sharing it!

Your collection is becoming one of high quality.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Fine job sourcing this one.

Need I ask if you have the tunic to go with it?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Fine job sourcing this one.

Need I ask if you have the tunic to go with it?
    If he doesn't, I give him until fall.......

I have not ever seen one before. Very Nice! Thank you for posting.
    John

MAP
    ?

Wait!!! That's my relatives visor!!!!! Unteroffizer Müller. (Mothers side of family)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Superb... there is a Waffenfarbe that isn't seen all that often in collections these days, well done on finding that beauty Todd !!

Regards

Bob

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast