Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"

Article about: I can not remember if I ever posted this hat. To me a bit quirky and not very dashing but I like them nonetheless. Overall condition is good with some minor wear to some of the wool, a few t

Quote by Horst View Post
    Great research Wilhelm thanks - my information comes from reference books i.e. Angolia & Littlejohns Labor organizations of the reich etc. My guess is as the war cranked on no one cared what emblem who wore as this is the case in may pictures from the period in all branches i.e. Heer,SS & also other political branches. One wore what was available. Those of us who have been in this hobby for many years have come across this situation many times. Everything was not written in stone.
    Horst
    Practically all headgear, uniforms, equipment and whatsoever, were from stocks from the RAD.
    After service was done all goods had to be returned. Just what was purchased private was allowed
    to keep when going on leave! With a private purchase one would have added the proper insignia.
    Caps were delivered from manufacturers without insignia..... And yes, much was possible,
    especially during later war!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3