Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SA Hat ?

Article about: So I bought this hat because I have been looking for the Berlin eagle. I know the eagle is 100% but I have never seen the hat before. I did not buy the hat expecting it to be original but I

Default SA Hat ?

So I bought this hat because I have been looking for the Berlin eagle. I know the eagle is 100% but I have never seen the hat before. I did not buy the hat expecting it to be original but I am baffled as to why some one would add this eagle to this hat unless it is original. I say that because this eagle is not easy to come buy, so I find it odd that this SA eagle would be attached to a post war hat. I know little about German hats but I did see an SA overseas hat in this forum made from this kind of material. I would love to hear from all of you about it before I decide to remove the eagle.

Please share your opinions?

I am looking for more of these SA eagles so PM me if you have any or SA hats!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Hat ?   SA Hat ?  

SA Hat ?   SA Hat ?  

SA Hat ?   SA Hat ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Hat ?
    P
    Many

I also have never encountered this form of hat being worn by the SA. The black Gruppe color was worn by both Berlin Brandenburg and Niederrhein. I can not comment to the originality of the cap as it is odd not to have any markings inside.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

The SA started wearing an M43 style later in the war, is it beyonf the realm of reason they had this style too?