Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap

Article about: Some photos to show off my latest Heer visor, a nice Shellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap. Hope my photos are acceptable... Best wishes Annoyed from this ads?   Bob

Default Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap

Some photos to show off my latest Heer visor, a nice Shellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap.

Hope my photos are acceptable...

Best wishes

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap   Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap  

Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap   Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap  

Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap   Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schellenberg Infantry Officer visor cap
    P
    Many

Very nice. Congratulations. I am very fond of Schellenberg caps. The Berliner Bear with the cap and the Buchstaben in the logo is a pleasing touch, more so than many of the others.

Schellys have a style all their own, and this beauty exemplifies it....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Beautiful cap and condition. timothy

Well done Bob, very nice indeed!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Like new!

DRK
    ?

Congratulations Bob , that's a killer visor

Theo

a marvellous cap you have there.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice. Congratulations. I am very fond of Schellenberg caps. The Berliner Bear with the cap and the Buchstaben in the logo is a pleasing touch, more so than many of the others.
    Hi F-B, interesting to read (Garry Wilkins' Headgear book, page 237) that August Schellenberg, and his son Heinz died in late 1941 or early 1942 (possibly due to an Allied air raid), and the widow
    of August (Minna Schellenberg) took over the business, and continued to run it with her daughter-in-law Kaethe.

The Business address was:- Berlin O 27, Alexanderstr. 40. They survived in business until the mid 1950's.

Bob