Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Schirmmütze ID??

Article about: Can anyone help me with identifying this Visor. Will admit my ignorance here. Is this a Forestry visor? The piping is Black and not Green. Overall it's in nice shape on the outside. Exceptio

MAP
    ?

Default Schirmmütze ID??

Can anyone help me with identifying this Visor.

Will admit my ignorance here. Is this a Forestry visor? The piping is Black and not Green.

Overall it's in nice shape on the outside. Exception being that part of the visor is becoming detached and missing the sweat shield.

Also, need help identifying some of the stamps under the sweatband. I know the pictures are not perfect but they markings are very faded.

Sweatband appears to be made in 1937 and the maker (?) is dated 1938. Appears to have unit markings as well (I/8 82II ????). Can anyone tell me what these mean and who potentially is the maker? And does anyone know what the E37 stands for?

Any and all comments appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schirmmütze ID??
    P
    Many

You have a Heer (Army) EM/NCO contract visor for Pioneer troops (black piping).
    I cannot make out the maker, however.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Nice original Pioneer EM NCO visor as stated. Looks like it might have unit marks undersweat band I can't tell nice find. timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    You have a Heer (Army) EM/NCO contract visor for Pioneer troops (black piping).
    I cannot make out the maker, however.
    Thanks Stonemint. Not very familiar with the Pioneer troops so gives me something to research.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice original Pioneer EM NCO visor as stated. Looks like it might have unit marks undersweat band I can't tell nice find. timothy
    Thanks Timothy.

Pioneers makes more sense when looking at the unit mark. What was faded is now see as a PI which I assume is for Pioneer.

It appears to read 1./PI 82 II. Still learning how read these so would that that mean 1st Pioneers (Battalion?) 82nd (Regiment??)

Regards,

Michael

MAP
    ?

Can anyone provide a bit of further information to identifying the unit markings? Any help is appreciated. Would like to research this more but first need to learn how to interpret the markings.

It appears to read 1./PI 82 II.

Thanks!

Michael

Schirmmütze ID??Schirmmütze ID??