Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Should this hat be restored or not?

Article about: FB you are a real black devil guy !

Default Re: Should this hat be restored or not?

FB you are a real black devil guy !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should this hat be restored or not?
    P
    Many

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    FB you are a real black devil guy !
    I am not sure what you mean with this observation, but if you are sincerely interested in the traits of this particular kind of cap (the black officer's cap of the superior quality in the years prior to the suspension of the make of same, which Saris posits as the year 1936....) then I own some of these and can and will share the knowledge I have especially with Ben. There is a lot malarkey in the internet, and my job is make a little less of same. If I am a devil, then so be it. Happy foetid woolens.Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?

Saris suggests in his book that the Sonderanfertigung cap for officers ceased production in the course of 1936. I am not sure of this fact, but it is interesting. Here is the date stamp in the rat eaten cap of note.Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?

The Sonderanfertigung for enlisted ranks endured.... I actually think the caps with the silk lining and runes for officers were made later, to be sure, but it is also of no account, really. The main thing is the object be real. The rat damaged cap changed times a lot in the last six months and I am sure its price went up steadily. I hope its cap badges are not raped and rest is gutted for some evil project.

?

I was actualy surprised to see any badges at all still attached to a cap in such poor condition. With the prices of these bits of alloy increasing to staggering levels, the tempation to sell them seperate to the cap must have been considerable.

Not that Dixie cares much about these things!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Should this hat be restored or not?  

?

Looks like Dixie don't need no stinkin' badges

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I was actualy surprised to see any badges at all still attached to a cap in such poor condition. With the prices of these bits of alloy increasing to staggering levels, the tempation to sell them seperate to the cap must have been considerable.

Not that Dixie cares much about these things!
    Nor does Lara, either.

It is a credit to whomever that they did not destroy the cap immediately. I imagine, though, that the bits will now become part of some heinous crime we are likely to encounter again.

All how droll.

Somehow it all becomes very boring. Thank you for the image of your family.Should this hat be restored or not?

?

My daughters name is Lara, but im glad she doesnt have a beard like that!!!

Martin Stiles is a true Gentleman, a great seller, the price is great also !

Quote by davejb View Post
    My daughters name is Lara, but im glad she doesnt have a beard like that!!!
    I should hope not. Lara does have a nice beard, really.Should this hat be restored or not?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast