Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Should this hat be restored or not?

Article about: FB you are a real black devil guy !

Default Re: Should this hat be restored or not?

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Martin Stiles is a true Gentleman, a great seller, the price is great also !
    We are grateful he did not murder the cap. We cannot be so sure of the person to whom he sold it. I expect the pieces will be recycled in some criminal way. They frequently are in this racket.Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?

PS the attachments here are F A K E S

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should this hat be restored or not?
    P
    Many

When will the rats consume these? At some point in the future when the rodents and cockroaches rule and NS collectors have turned to dust after the general collapse of culture and civilization, to say nothing of the SOS and the MAX and such fol de rol as the maroon website of Bedlam ?
    Maybe in six weeks?

Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?

Actually a moth flew by me at 0230 in the am as I was unable to sleep. I chased it around the room in a mad attempt to exterminate it.Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?Should this hat be restored or not?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4