Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Show us your DAK headgear items.....

Article about: Lets see what ya got, Ade, feel free to weigh in with that fabulous Panzer cap of yours, and I am sure there are a couple of guys called Mark who have some fantastic stuff to show, from our

Default Show us your DAK headgear items.....

Lets see what ya got, Ade, feel free to weigh in with that fabulous Panzer cap of yours, and I am sure there are a couple of guys called Mark who have some fantastic stuff to show, from our side of the ditch....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your DAK headgear items.....   Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Attached Images Attached Images Show us your DAK headgear items..... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your DAK headgear items.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show us your DAK headgear items.....

nice ! very nice ! you have a ss gaz canister ?

Hi Pierre, no, sorry I don't have any SS gas cannisters mate

Some more though, with a tropical flavour, this time with a bit of a lean towards the Luftwaffe. The swastika flag was also from North Africa, and was a veteran aquired bring back from that theatre. It is a vehicle recognition flag, with the tie down grommets in the corners.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your DAK headgear items.....   Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Attached Images Attached Images Show us your DAK headgear items..... 

Bob, fantastic display--the only thing you are missing is some genuine Tobruk sand!

I cannot compete with Bob's fantastic array. I need to take a couple of pics to add to this thread.

Hi Pierre, I can show an SS Jerrican though. I will need to add that to another thread though.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nice display you have Bob !!! i like the two grenade in very good condition !!

Adrian , i wait for your pics of jerry can (SS)

?

Bob - Really great photos and displayed to perfection. I'll have to take some better photos than the old stuff I have on file to keep in line with the quality of this thread
    Mark.
    PS - I have a 1942 tan 20l Wasser 'jerrycan' that I'll place in my montage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Great to see your caps Mark, can't wait to see the rest mate...

Some close up shots of my Heer 1st pattern sun helmet by August Schneider of Dresden.

Bob

Show us your DAK headgear items.....   Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Show us your DAK headgear items.....   Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Ah Bob

Everybody love's a show off! Great spread mate and alway's a joy to see
    =0

?

only the one, but its got tunis la marsa 43 wrote in the liner so a definite dak lid nice items guys and i do want a dak cap , rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your DAK headgear items.....  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast