Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silk Top Crusher; Heer Panzer Officer

Article about: Erich, So that's where you got this cap. Remind me to erase Paul Sacks name from my friend's list. Ha ha ha. No photo of the cap on Mikey's head? It will probably rot soon, so you should sen

Default Re: Silk Top Crusher; Heer Panzer Officer

Erich,

So that's where you got this cap. Remind me to erase Paul Sacks name from my friend's list. Ha ha ha. No photo of the cap on Mikey's head? It will probably rot soon, so you should send it on out to CA and I'll put it in my windowless, temperature controlled environment for storage.

Richard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

It's good to see you here Richard! Mikey is generally pretty easy going, but thought the silk was just a tad to Fru Fru for him to be comfortable with.
    I really should do the right thing and send it off to you for safe keeping!

Quote by ErichK View Post
    It's good to see you here Richard! Mikey is generally pretty easy going, but thought the silk was just a tad to Fru Fru for him to be comfortable with.
    I really should do the right thing and send it off to you for safe keeping!
    Erich,

I promise it top shelf space in a nice antique oak display case with the natural fresh smell of cedar wafting about in a cool atmosphere...with friends.

Richard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topshelf_2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	154688  

Richard, quit being a tease and give those lids the moment in the sun they deserve!
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

?

That is quite some display cabinet, wow!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    That is quite some display cabinet, wow!
    Thanks Ben, it is a pretty nice antique cabinet, I got it when an antique store was going out of business.

The funny looking tiger claws next to it are an original Walt Disney designed and produced "Flying Tiger" mounted decal, made for the American Volunteer Group or AVG. That sucker went all the way to China and was brought back home by a ground crewman of some sort, and shellac mounted on painted fiber board. The decals were shellac mounted on the aircraft too. There was a right and left side decal and I know where the mate to this one is.

Richard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12