Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?

Article about: This question is on my mind for a while now. Overhere and on WAF, all I could find was that post 1939, lubstein made caps with the 'erel logo' so there old logo was abandoned (till after the

Default so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?

This question is on my mind for a while now. Overhere and on WAF, all I could find was that post 1939, lubstein made caps with the 'erel logo' so there old logo was abandoned (till after the war when they adopted it again just before quitting business). However, all the threads I've read about this topic included military caps, not civil ones... Lately I've been collecting reichspost visors and I came across a few 1940's products with the old logo as you can see in this pictures... so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?

Thanks for clearing this up!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?   so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?  

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?   so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?
    P
    Many

v. b--

I am not sure I understand your question. Up to 1938, contract Lubstein visors had the old Alt Moabit address.

They moved to the Heinrich Roller address in 1939, and changed their logo to reflect the new address.

This ad shows the old address up to 1938:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I think vonbrugge means the difference to this logo:so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?

One should mention that the movement of the firm from Alt Moabit to the vicinity of Alexanderplatz was a result of the direct or indirect theft of Jewish property.
    There were many Jewish textile firms in eastern Berlin garment district, i.e. Alexanderplatz and Prenzlauer Berg, that were aryanized, which is simply to say
    stolen from their rightful owners.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-04-2017 at 07:27 PM.

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?This enclosure from UM speaks somewhat to the phenomenon at play here.

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?Maybe one of my Bavarian and or Salzburger interlocutors will aid those not at home with German.

I just bought at no small expense the UM for several years, the inner reality of retail of these things is a prominent theme.

I think in one case you have contract caps versus Extra caps, the latter being private purchase and more expensive in quality and make.

And which also had to distinguish themselves in quality to justify the price and so forth.

The Extramuetze is a big theme of UM in detail. I.e. the nicer cap which the person bought for himself versus what was issued from the Dienstherr.

I have no idea how this process worked in the German postal system, but do not imagine that this entity engaged in the luxuries, such as they were, that
    applied to the armed forces or the elite branches of the party and so forth.

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?These postal caps are apparently marked from the postal Kleiderkasse, but I am not sure how that entity worked, so someone can clue me in.
    I have included a lot about the army and SS Kleiderkassen.

so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?If you collect postal caps, can you collect her, too....?

indeed, I refer to the 'erel' logo like erwesa posted

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    so.. robert lubstein did use their OLD logo AFTER 1939?the postal Kleiderkasse, but I am not sure how that entity worked, so someone can clue me in
    Most of the organizations did have a Kleiderkasse or a sort of.
    Here the directive for the postal organization from 1921 when
    things were arranged. And so there was one for customs, the
    Deutsche Reichsbahn (assigned to the Zentralamt) etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast