Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.

Article about: During my visits to Normandy over the years I've been fortunate to visit many of the museums in the area. I've taken photos in all of them and here is a selection of the cloth headgear I've

?

Default Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.

During my visits to Normandy over the years I've been fortunate to visit many of the museums in the area. I've taken photos in all of them and here is a selection of the cloth headgear I've encountered. Some of them are genuine examples of Third Reich headgear, some probably not, I don't know about the finer points of these caps so I'll leave you to pick them over where necessary!
    I apologise for the flash in some of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.   Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.  

Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.   Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.  

Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.   Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.

A few more......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.   Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.  

Some cloth headgear from my travels around Normandy Museums.  

They look great. At first I thought they were yours until I read the rest of the text. The SS caps, Panzer caps and the Kriegsmarine caps look really good. Thank you for posting
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very cool, Adrian

I like seeing their use of the medals and badges in the display. Even some china was used. I am still surprised that some countries display German memorabelia, especially SS items.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Love the pictures friend.
    Thanks for posting.

Beautiful!
    I've been there two years ago!

?

nice hat collection, looks great

Terrific pictures. Makes me want to take a tour of that area. Thanks for posting.

All SS caps and General are fake....Normandy made in China...

?

I guessed the Generals cap was a fake. Regarding the SS caps, can you tell they are total fakes from these images or are they more likely to be pimped up but original Heer caps?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast