Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!

Article about: Courtesy Anders via Bob L:

Thanks for posting those, F-B.

For those who wish to purchase any of the items in the photos, the first one is from Wolfe-Hardin; the one with the high-ranking SA leader Kepis is Kelly Hicks; and the tables of almost all visors would be Paul Sack's table.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!
    P
    Many

Steve in action--but where is our fellow member Wiki? (hopefully taking photos for the rest of us!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

Weitze's table:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

A lonely PzG:

Close-up of the rare SA Kepis (these are the real deal):

DAK stuff:

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Close-up of the rare SA Kepis (these are the real deal):
    They come from the best source possible.

Wolfe Hardin also have some very high end SS material that comes from a tip-top collection.

Can't say I am seeing anything new in these pics....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

& I will add, not a lot of "youth" represented in the photos....

?

Default 2015 sos

Stony- did you think I would let you down?- Here is a pic of every visor/Kepi that was worth looking at --for all of you visor freaks that couldn't attend the 2015 SOS--There are 81 pics- I know it is a lot but here you have it-Enjoy

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast