Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!

Article about: Courtesy Anders via Bob L:

Tropical headgear:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. My sense of humor is worn down by an absurd week of life in the 21st century.
    FB, that is one of the best quotes I have heard in a long time! I relate to it especially... Thank you for your contribution of knowledge and time within these imagined walls.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Doug O posted these Welhausen crushers:
    poems, things of beauty, a pleasure and delight.

I can recall my Wellhausen Jaeger cap in the year 1970 very clearly.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    FB, that is one of the best quotes I have heard in a long time! I relate to it especially... Thank you for your contribution of knowledge and time within these imagined walls.
    Thank you, I had a bad week. Thanks for the kind words. Google ads makes the most irritating assumptions about me.

?

Cool

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you, I had a bad week. Thanks for the kind words. Google ads makes the most irritating assumptions about me.
    Perhaps, google ads maybe trying to subliminally alter your habits, interests and thinking in order to castrate your very soul and have you fall in line. To fall in line through blind obedience to the global media industrial complex.
    Ohh, I meant to say everything is fine, nothing to see here, stay calm and move along.

I forgot to mention your collection is pretty decent as well

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    I will own one of the those black beauties one day. In the meantime, I'll continue to ogle F-B's posts.
    Me too. Just love to own one or just hold one in my hand to feel the quality.

Thanks. I resist all such 21st century manipulation with every fiber in my rotten soul.

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!If the Google dweebs really had much insight into me, they could send me very good ads. I do like pictures of nice women, of course, as well as cute dogs. Or any nice animal.

I read all the counter utopia books when I was in the eighth grade in 1966, so I have been waiting for Big Brother for quite some time now, and take much of my inspiration of George Orwell as a great man

and as a essayist ahead of his time, who would make a wonderful blogger today.

I was raised on the aphorisms of another time, and embrace with all my being culture and society in Central Europe, which knows a lot about oppression and manipulation.

damit, basta.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Steven Macquillin View Post
    Me too. Just love to own one or just hold one in my hand to feel the quality.
    There were some nice ones for sale in Kentucky, but rather costly.

?

FB, you would love my google ad campaigns. Filled with everything you like. Lol.

Amazing to see such a large amount of TR goodies in one place. To all the members actually there, be sure to look up when you leave to make sure you are not followed by an O-drone. Lol

Kidding aside, the large Luftwaffe tapestry slipped through my fingers and now I know where she resides. Beautiful one off made piece I would imagine. I hesitate to pay up without provenience but that's I what did without it. Guess its in good hands for certain. Would love to know the ask on it now.

This is superb!!!
    A distant dream for that kind of shows here in Greece..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast