Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe Form

Article about: viz: Item 716 on the price list ca. 1934

My senior colleague, David Delich, whom I trust totally, said about this cap:

"...A terrific piece -- and rare! Haven't seen too many that
    I've had confidence in! I especially like the interior label!..."
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-03-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe Form
    P
    Many

SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormMore of the same, but somewhat different, and always compelling.
    damit, basta.

SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe FormSS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe Form
    damit, basta.

Post 42 upper photo right:
    quite rare to see the cuffband with wheel for Motor-SS.
    Instead of a number men from the Motor-SS did wear a silvered wheel (maybe since late 1932, or early 193).
    As far as I know this type of cuffband was not longer worn, as since November 13, 1933 as then also numbers
    were worn. This was caused due to a re-organization for SS-Motorverbände.

SS Schaftmuetze and or Muetze, alte, hohe Form
    "Wir sollen auch unser Leben für die Brüder lassen" (1.Joh.3.16):
    zum Gedächtnis Wilhelm Schenk. Er starb fürs Vaterland am 13. Juni 1916

Thank you, Wim, we went into this issue a couple of years ago in a very detailed thread because of a tunic that was from the Stadnicki collection and
    which ended up in my hands after being Bob Coleman's for years. I came to have the picture with the motor SS persons in the tourer somehow,
    and I had it because of the leather peak on the kepi. The reorganizations of SA and SS are enough to fill volumes.

Thanks for your knowledge here. We appreciate it.
    damit, basta.

Hello FB, to be honest I can't remember we went into this issue a couple of years ago.
    "Wir sollen auch unser Leben für die Brüder lassen" (1.Joh.3.16):
    zum Gedächtnis Wilhelm Schenk. Er starb fürs Vaterland am 13. Juni 1916

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Hello FB, to be honest I can't remember we went into this issue a couple of years ago.
    We did, indeed, it was more or less in 2015 when I got the Ed Stadnicki tunic from Bob Coleman.
    It became a very long and document laden thread. You always help us find remarkable things.
    damit, basta.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345