Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze

Article about: by bboywizard Thank you once again for all of your knowledge guys...not only helping me ID the fake ones but saving some serious dollars ..i cant find it on he site now,but this dealer had a

Default Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze

Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's SchirmmützeThoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Not good, IMO. The insignia, of course, is bad, and the piping is irregular and ill-proportioned, which is always a dead give-away...

I can only agree with all of the points made by Arran. The sweat shield also appears to be vinyl. Genuine branch piped SS caps are extremely rare. I have handled only three in all of the years I have collected.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I saw a lot of this same type with "certificats", selling as originals.

Insignias are fake...the cap is good but...realy Waffen SS ?...

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    I saw a lot of this same type with "certificats", selling as originals.
    Certificates of authenticity are only as good as the reputation of the person who issues it..
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Certificates of authenticity are only as good as the reputation of the person who issues it..
    Careful even then. These guys had good reptuations once too. Personally nothing beats meticulous research.

Art dealer arrested - Mar. 27, 2009 - CNNMoney - Business ...
    money.cnn.com/2009/03/27/news/art_dealer/index.htm
    2009-03-27 · NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Manhattan art dealer was arrested Thursday on an indictment charging that he stole $88 million from clients and investors, including ...

Art Dealer Arrested For Art Fraud - Breaking News and Opinion on ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16/art-dealer-arrested-for-art...
    2012-01-17 · Formally well-respected Australian art dealer Ronald Coles is finally facing up to ten years in jail for his alleged involvement in a multi-million dollar ...

Art dealer arrested over fraud | The Courier
    Art dealer arrested over fraud | The Courier
    ONE of Australia's former leading art dealers, Ronald Coles, faces up to 10 years in jail after he was arrested and charged yesterday with 87 offences relating to an ...

Art dealer arrested in Florida for fraud | Miami Criminal Law ...
    www.miamicriminallawlawyer.com/2011/09/art-dealer-arrested-in...
    Authorities tracked an art dealer across the country from Los Angeles to Vero Beach, Florida where they arrested him for

Art dealer arrested over fraud - SMH News Online – Australian ...
    National - smh.com.au...
    ONE of Australia's former leading art dealers, Ronald Coles, faces up to 10 years in jail after he was arrested and charged yesterday with 87 offences relating to an ...

Art Dealer Arrested for Allegedly Importing Ivory | Care2 Healthy ...
    Art Dealer Arrested for Allegedly Importing Ivory | Care2 Healthy Living
    An art and antiquities dealer has been arrested for his alleged involvement in an elaborate African elephant ivory smuggling scheme. Federal prosecutors contend that ...

U.S. art dealer arrested over Chagall, Matisse forgeries - Arts ...
    www.cbc.ca/news/arts/u-s-art-dealer-arrested-over-chagall-matisse...
    A prominent New York and Miami art dealer has been arrested on charges of selling forged paintings bearing the names of artists including Henri Matisse, Marc Chagall ...

Agreed--piping is bulbous over the skull.
    Most likely a re-banded Heer Artillery cap.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you once again for all of your knowledge guys...not only helping me ID the fake ones but saving some serious dollars ..i cant find it on he site now,but this dealer had an ss helmet as well, but the decal looked off centre

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast