Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

Article about: Please read carefully my enclosures as pertains to sale of officer's and other items in the sales outlet of the German air force in the year 1937. See item number 55, in particular... This i

Default Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

Please read carefully my enclosures as pertains to sale of officer's and other items in the sales outlet of the German air force in the year 1937. See item number 55, in particular...

This is a primary source, not gun show lore, and happy talk from websites. Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

That is interesting.

Primary sources cannot be beaten.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    That is interesting.

Primary sources cannot be beaten.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you, Adrian, especially when such sources contradict mis impressions and mis statements in instances when a lack of knowledge of life in German military institutions operates.

This is the type of information any collector must study. Quite shocked this thread has only one comment; while the much viewed fake "scull" threads still have many. Anyways, as I've only been studying the German language now for a short time, I couldn't make out all of it, even while cheating and using my translator. The writing style is still beyond my knowledge, especially of the tr era, but thank you for posting this information. I have saved it and one day, hopefully soon, will have the knowledge to grasp the entire meaning. As Ade stated, "Primary sources cannot be beaten." Can not agree more.

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    This is the type of information any collector must study. Quite shocked this thread has only one comment; while the much viewed fake "scull" threads still have many. Anyways, as I've only been studying the German language now for a short time, I couldn't make out all of it, even while cheating and using my translator. The writing style is still beyond my knowledge, especially of the tr era, but thank you for posting this information. I have saved it and one day, hopefully soon, will have the knowledge to grasp the entire meaning. As Ade stated, "Primary sources cannot be beaten." Can not agree more.
    Thanks. This thread refers to another in which fake Luftwaffe caps were shown. I cannot link the one to the other.

The question being in this case whether the Verkaufsabteilung d. Luftwaffe was solely for the supply of officer ranks, which it was plainly not.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-25-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Attachment 455847The Kleiderkasse, whether for the army, air force, the navy, the SS, or even the rails, was, in part, a credit organization and a means to administer the clothing allowance to which various ranks were entitled as so called
    Selbsteinkleider, that is, those who provided their own kit but also got a subsidy. You see in my enclosure that the SS Kleiderkasse was open to all SS members, but the credit aspect was curtailed with the start of war.

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.These things are a hobby horse of mine.

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Not only did I buy this source, but I also read much of it. The seller asserted that it contained the section on the Bekleidungswirtschaft d. Waffen SS, and it did not, for some reason. It cost a ton of dough, but it does contain much interesting material all the same. The details explain the context of the uniforms, and that's the key to success as a collector.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-25-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Wish I had half of these books, even just copies. Maybe then I wouldn't be so hesitant to purchase uniforms of this period. Although reference books can indeed be very helpful, nothing can compare to the information of the periods publications. Thanks once again for what you share, I save it all and will past it on one day as you have.

Glad you appreciate it. If one person does, then our quest here is all worthwhile. As you say it is not all about "sculls".

My German is sadly lacking, an issue I need to address, but even I could read the entry which FB drew our attention to and pick up upon the words "Metal Insignia". Knowing that Officers did not wear metal cap insignia was the revelation here, ergo they must have also catered for senior NCO's.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast