Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Visor Cap ID

Article about: Hello- I was hoping someone could help me ID this visor cap, I really don’t know much about these caps. This was past down to me from a cousin who served in the US Army during the mid 1960’s

Default Re: Visor Cap ID

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Stony is a real political civil maniac, a true and rare expert about this branch...
    Wolfy, you have to get out of that Feldgrau/Blaugrau world of yours and get some Civil "color" in your life--you will become a "maniac", too....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

About a lot of other veteran organisations existing in germany after WW1. from 1933 on they are splitted by law into two groups: veterans serving in WW1 and veterans serving in reichswehr and Wehrmacht (1921 to WW2). The second group could get a membership only in Deutscher Soldatenbund, the first group dosn´t matter what organisation. Later on, after combining all german veterans in NS-Reichskriegerbund, also the Soldatenbund was integrated in Reichskriegerbund. All names are erased, except the NS-Deutscher Marinebund. This organisation could kept the name but was also integrated in Reichskriegerbund

you will become a "maniac", too....
    Not for me, just a nice girl maniac lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12