Become our sponsor and display your banner here

We are discovering problems with forums functioning, please read before notify admins!

Please be patient, we'll work on it. If you discovering problems with login, and forum return it to the page of login and show you unlogged, just refresh the page, the same problems can be discovered at some new threads, where new posts did now show. Just refresh it. It will be temporarily issue, and we work on this problem. Cheers Tech support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Waffen SS camo cap

Article about: Yestreday purchuase this hat from estonian antik stuff dealer.Hi was,nt sure what this hat realy is.Explaind that got this hat for nothing in country said together with old furniture.PLease

Default re: Waffen SS camo cap

You just asked for opinions and I gave mine.
    All the best!

PS! I dont need the contact information of the dealer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i,ll send to you my phone number by personal,s easy to call me from estonia as we are almoust neighbours! i can give to you delaers name and phone.feel free to call me.because there is nothing to hide for me......

guten morgen kameraden.can i get your opinions-what can be the real price for such cap??

Default Re: Waffen SS camo cap

Hi all, I wish I had seen this posting earlier in the conversation! So I am coming in way late!
    Actually I like the cap! Holes or no holes.
    It has the been there look everyone wants, without it being a piece of trash!

So keep up the good finds!

Default Re: Waffen SS camo cap

nice find, there are a lot of dealers that don't know crap about militaia, especially here in the states.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12