Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What would forum members like to discuss or see changed?

Article about: This is your chance to list what you want to see discussed. Would you like more details of how to spot fakes? Would you like more information about the history and evolution of particlular s

Default Re: What would forum members like to discuss or see changed?

A button section (forum) would be nice.Just like insigna's they are part of uniforms and cap's ;-) !!
    I can name 3 button collectors,who post on a regular base on the forum, one is a mod!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What would forum members like to discuss or see changed?
    P
    Many

?

Good Idea Ben

I would like to see more threads about caps, the rarety of diffrent makers, and about cap boxes and the such. How diffrent cap factories just shut down exc.
    More of thoes type of threads.

I will also Like to see more threads where its easy to contribute. Like "Post your civil visors".

Cheers, Pat

?

Thanks for all the input so far, keep it coming but please remember it's ideas relative to just to cloth headgear forum.

YES!!!That means we are going to have a "buttons for cap's "section !!
    Thanks!!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

You got a win Kris!!!

;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Thanks for all the input so far, keep it coming but please remember it's ideas relative to just to cloth headgear forum.
    Ben, I apologise if any of my comments have detrated from the subject of cloth headgear, not my intention. Therefore, as the topic of the thread has been met with some constructive comments I will post a similar thread in the decorations forum for ideas relative to that subject. Please feel free to move any off topic posts from here to there.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

My Apologies also Ben, looking back I may have also contributed in going off track.
    Feel free to delete any of my previous posts Ardian/Ben as I don't think they have a home.
    Cheers gents

?

A little out there, but the bayonet collectors forum has a members pin.....why not one here, bit of an incentive to join the forum financially

I really wanted to respond to this thread, but I am out the door to get to work. I can be more specific later I guess. What I was thinking about was, I really enjoy the threads that are schooling the collectors. You know, like when a more senior collector focuses on on specific thing, and points out as much as possible. People interested in that area can talk back to exactly the right collector regarding that specific item. I've seen this a few times on the forum, and the information that comes out of that is amazing. You might even be able to figure out how to ask a small fee for a thread like that to help off set the cost of running ths site.
    I also think that if it was possible to have threads that were video of how to handle items, pointing out specifically what to look for, how things were constructed etc. that might be beneficial to collectors as well.
    Anyway, my 2 cents...later cats...the cheese factory is calling....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast