Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Win a book!!

Article about: Here some females with a hat. Any idea wat they are?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No, truthfully it was not.. I have actually been trying to find period photos.. I cannot corroborate this and I will probably not get the copy.. Sorry if I had misconstrued the subject.. Also.. ajax3985... No hardship against you as a member.. Wim. is really a "Great Guy" !! G
    Flattery will NOT get you a free copy! Even we authors have to purchase our books from the publisher!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Win a book!!
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No, truthfully it was not.. I have actually been trying to find period photos.. I cannot corroborate this and I will probably not get the copy.. Sorry if I had misconstrued the subject..

A few photos of Reichslotterie personnel (male and female) are here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...aphs-556614-3/

But the ladies in our quiz wear different garb.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No, truthfully it was not.. I have actually been trying to find period photos.. I cannot corroborate this and I will probably not get the copy.. Sorry if I had misconstrued the subject.. Also.. ajax3985... No hardship against you as a member.. Wim. is really a "Great Guy" !! G
    I know Wim and no worry. Given the uniformity in dress its either some type of womens auxillery organization and part of another organization or probably civil service of some sort. I cannot place the headgear. But they are official in some capacity

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Flattery will NOT get you a free copy! Even we authors have to purchase our books from the publisher!
    I realize this aspect... Trust me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Win a book!!  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I said I would not interfere, but it is not an auxillery organization. Nor any of the others mentioned
    by some of the WRF-members.

And yes, this is an official photo from an event in spring 1939. I must say when I saw the photo and read
    what it was, I really was stunned and flabbergasted!! Simply while in mid-1938 it was said this organization
    did wear some kind of uniform (eine andere Uniform kommt nicht in Frage). They then however did
    not even speak about females. So, believe me. It is rare!

I give another hint: it is not police or justice either. It is possible at a later date I can give the name for the
    leading lady of these females. But if this will help? I never said it would be easy.......

Are they railway Deutsches Reichspost?

Reichsfachschaft Deutscher Hebammen?...

CBH
    ?

RADwj Reichsarbeitsdienst der weiblichen Jugend

Quote by CBH View Post
    RADwj Reichsarbeitsdienst der weiblichen Jugend
    If I was a betting man CBH - I think you may have it, I've been scouring the internet for ages trying to find out

DHM, Bildberichterstatterin, Ein neuer Frauenberuf
    "Per Ardua"

MAP
    ?

I think there was a photo of a woman wearing similar headgear posted on the forum...was it in Stonemints new thread on woman's hats? I don't remember...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast