MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wss em/nco Schirmmütze

Article about: by Danmark Indeed - and such strategic positioning of the cap? ...... ah, well. We often see stray limbs with scars and callouses, cast off computer parts, plastic bags suffocated in dust or

Default Wss em/nco Schirmmütze

I don't normally post but decided to share this beauty since a friend of mine recently showed his Probably the highest peaked SS NCO I have ever seen.

Wss em/nco SchirmmützeWss em/nco SchirmmützeWss em/nco SchirmmützeWss em/nco SchirmmützeWss em/nco SchirmmützeWss em/nco Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wss em/nco Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

A very impressive gray SS cap. It is not necessarily Waffen SS. It could have been worn by any other branch of the SS when the gray uniform is worn.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Very nice cap and I especially like the sculpture in the rear of the scene, which is a pleasing adjunct to a nice item.

?

Thanks for sharing. Great cap in great condition. The gray caps seem to have this proclivity for getting beat up.

?

Very nice high peak as you said. The insignia has great patina and I really like the placement of the Adler , evenly applied to the center. Some are too low or high and even off center or crooked! Thanks for sharing, this is high on the list of best caps I've seen here

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice cap and I especially like the sculpture in the rear of the scene, which is a pleasing adjunct to a nice item.
    Indeed - and such strategic positioning of the cap? ...... ah, well.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

haha, yes I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out. While this cap was definitely issued and worn, as demonstrated by the sweat stains on the silky interior, it is nearly perfect condition.

?

A very attractive example.

Like said, finding these in what I consider "collectible," top condition, is much, much harder than a black NCO or grey/green Officer!!

What can one say, but stupendous

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast