Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!

Article about: I must add Mr Bemer that you are only 4 years in hehehe looks like you are going my way hehehe

?

Default Re: A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!

Thanks Stig Erik!
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

ryan any chance i could get a close up of the stars and stripes paper so i can read it?

?

Yeah sure ill get you a pic tommaro, my dad accadently gave my mom the camera back so i have to go back and get it from here lol.
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

thx Ryan i am looking forward to it

Hi Ryan,, that is quite an impressive collection you have and you have a great start!! Fortunately for you,, you will have many more collecting years Your heart is in the right place and I feel you have been chosen at such a young age to collect and teach about it. Most youth now are more obsessed with cell phones and texting and chatting. Nothing wrong with that either but if its not constructive,, then its a waste. Good job ,, keep up the good work in time since your not married right now you have a greater opportunity to collect the bigger stuff in later years. Your off to a good start . Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill

Great Collection Bud, Your lucky to have a place like this forum avaliable to you and everyone else. I too started collecting at a very young age, I was around 9 or 10, Im 25 now and growing up on the farm didnt have access to internet let alone an amazing forum like this one. You defionetly have a great head start, keep at it Glad to see your intrested in preserving the worlds history along with the rest of us.

?

Thanks So much Larry! I'm looking forward to those upcoming years lol
    Ryan

- - Updated - -

Thanks Man!
    Ryan

Ryan, I wish I had the experience and collection when I was 15 that you have now.

Hell. I wish I had it when I was 25.

Good job.

Not at all to sound patronizing in ANY way, but if you will indulge me to say there are a host of less worthy distractions out there for a young man. It's inspiring to see you putting your time and intellect to this hobby and the great items you've amassed. Keep up your collecting. Keep up your studies.

And thanks for giving us a look.

?

No Problem Tempelhof! Really all my focuses now are highschool, there is two things you can only focus on right now school and not getting in trouble lol. I play on the highschool A team for soccer and am in honors world history and Lit/Comp. Over my weekends is when i focus on the collection/my friends i hit as many flea markets as i can, and my freinds like to come to lol. One of them collects old video cameras and buys them when we go.
    Thanks everyone for the complements!
    Ryan

that part on focusing on not getting into trouble never goes away. believe me. i'm 51 and i'm still breaking into a sweat over that.

so you have things very much together by the sound of it.

but tell us this: your friends... do they think the militaria interest is a little oddball? i know mine do. i don't whip out the collection for just anyone, you know what i mean? lol

you know what the wife says when she walks into the room and i'm on this forum? i'll tell you... she says (literally), "stop talking to those nazis and come down for dinner!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast