Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1991 Gulf War Paperwork Items.

Article about: Heres just a few of the many gems ive amassed as part of my 1991 Gulf War collection. What we have here is an identity card taken from an Iraqi prisoner of war by British Soldier. A rather s

Default 1991 Gulf War Paperwork Items.

Heres just a few of the many gems ive amassed as part of my 1991 Gulf War collection. What we have here is an identity card taken from an Iraqi prisoner of war by British Soldier. A rather sad item is the red pvc bound diary found on a dead young Iraqi soldier by a member of the 2nd Royal Scots Battlegroup after the ceasefire. By all accounts he was a very ordinary young man and has a brother probably still living in Iraq, ive had this fully translated and its an interesting if sad document. The blue excercise book was found inside an abandonned T-55 on the Basra Road. It is all handwritten and is a kind of battle manual detailing everything from building fox holes to warnings about the American threat such as the A10 and Apache AH64. This i hope to get printed in English some day as its a unique one off thing really. Enjoy! Tim.
    Last edited by Falschirmjager; 04-28-2010 at 07:36 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1991 Gulf War Paperwork Items.
    P
    Many