Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4md collection

Article about: looks great 4md i was going to ask about m35 luft helmet but it has been ansewered the locker still lets you desplay well. but hope you get that war room and pool table and bar ha ha. in the

4md
    ?

Default 4md collection

Gday I have been here a while and never posted an over view of my collection. Most of its in this locker until I can get that war room I'v always wanted. Some of it has been posted before the rest I will get on here as time permits.

regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4md collection   4md collection  

4md collection   4md collection  

4md collection   4md collection  

4md collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 4md collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: 4md collection

Looks like you have some great items there. Love the helmets to, especially the early bird lufty M35. Very nice

Jason

Paul

A war room will be great but the locker is pretty cool too! Nicely displayed!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

G'day Paul

Lovely and compact, Very nice set there.
    I also collected those tanks in the background but I had to stop at 60 of them!!!

I like how you put your displays in a Foot Locker. That is a neat idea! I like them knives. Not much of a knife man, myself, but the way you display them is eye catching.

4md
    ?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Looks like you have some great items there. Love the helmets to, especially the early bird lufty M35. Very nice

Jason
    The early bird luft is a new one i picked up last week. I will post it in the helmet section when I can get some good photos of it. Its a cracker untouched helmet that a fellow forum member "Tobruk" found laying on the ground in a shed which unfortunately destroyed the tri color. He made a thread ages ago if you want a preview of it.It displays very well on the bird side and has some excellent features that he didnt show on here before
    stay tuned

4md
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    G'day Paul

Lovely and compact, Very nice set there.
    I also collected those tanks in the background but I had to stop at 60 of them!!!
    I stopped as well because i was getting the 1 16 tiger from the newsagent so one had to go

AIF
    ?

Come on Paul get it together mate! I am seeing far too much German and nowhere near enough 9 divison and 2/48th gear in that collection!! LOL

Nice collection mate and cool way to display it too

4md
    ?

Quote by AIF View Post
    Come on Paul get it together mate! I am seeing far too much German and nowhere near enough 9 divison and 2/48th gear in that collection!! LOL

Nice collection mate and cool way to display it too
    believe me im looking One day i will find the ultimate slouch hat or tunic. In the meantime i will make do with my lonely 2/48th patch plus some photos and papers from my grandfather

AIF
    ?

Ah well you are doing better than me mate! I still don't have a patch, All I have is a letter a couple of unit xmas cards a set of dogtags and a couple of photo's... If you are keen on posting your stuff I might start a 2/48th thread and post mine up as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast