Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 generator

Article about: i have a ww2 generator in my barn and i am considering selling this to a serious collector it has always been dry stored and with little work will run Mainly connecting the water pipes a qui

spud13
    ?

Default ww2 generator

i have a ww2 generator in my barn and i am considering selling this to a serious collector it has always been dry stored and with little work will run Mainly connecting the water pipes a quick weld on the exhaust and a strong arm to turn it over the control box is incomplete. i am hesitant to sell this as it is in very good condition and ive always said i would do the project myself. anyway years later .....
    so i am wondering what sort of value this item is worth if i decide to sell ..... it will only get sold to someone who will keep it I have no interest in selling if it is going to be resold ..... i would like to find a collector that will appreciate and care for this ...... anyway a couple of pics.... all the original brass plates are on the machine including an a4 size brass instruction plate on the control box lid anyway have a look
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 generator   ww2 generator  

2. # ADS

Default Re: ww2 generator

Could you give some details about the maker etc? What nationality is it?

Cheers, Ade.

spud13
    ?

hello yes its a british cub horizontal twin diesel running a 5.6 kva alternator ive got some info on the plates if you want further info regards.......

Thanks. I would not be interested personally, but the more info posted, the greater the chance of someone liking it.

We have a free sales section by the way.

Cheers, Ade.

eabadger
    ?

this is an old thread, and a bit of a long shot, but do you still have this generator? i have one almost the same, and would love another, we use ours daily, still going strong at 67.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 generator  

bheaney95549
    ?

I found a WW2 generator in my chicken shed, I would really like to know anything about it. But mostly the value on it, I'm really hurting for money and need to sell any thing i can. I can't figure out how to use this web site, so this is my email (brianheaney838@gmail.com) i can send the pics from there to anyone who thinks they can help.

-Brian