Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables

Article about: My growing collection of Panzer Assault Badges!

Default Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables

My growing collection of Panzer Assault Badges!
    Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime CollectablesAchtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables
    P
    Many

A great start Andrew!
    The two on the lower right, are they A.S., or are they AS in triangle?
    AS in triangle has not actually been attributed yet, although some believe it to be Adolph Scholze.
    You can see my collection of PABs in this thread, as well as the rest of my Panzer related items.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Beautiful. More than a start Andrew!!! This is a great group of awards. The PAB's are my favorite of the three (PAB, IAB, GAB) and while not cheap, they are still affordable with a little time saving up for the next purchase! Very addicting with dozens of makers and sub-variations and metal types used. My favorite are the Cupals.

Do I recognize that nice S&L?? Hmmm...

Ralph's collection is the gold standard of course and he has kindly created a great database for research! With patience you can get there too

I stopped chasing him LoL but still love them

Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice families !!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Default Panzer Reconnaissance Unit Etched Bayonet

Thanks all! I've long been fascinated by the Panzerwaffe but never collected in that area before now. I have a mile high stack of books on the nightstand so months of research ahead!

Short model dress bayonet being an unmarked E. Pack & Sohn made with their distinctive grip screws and etch pattern, German Etched Dress Bayonets by Techet identifies this pattern as Pack #11. There is even panzer pink felt in the slot! Aufklärungsabteilung 4 (motorized Panzer Reconnaissance).

Achtung! Panzer! By Wartime CollectablesAchtung! Panzer! By Wartime Collectables