MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

AMAZING COLLECTION - Dragon Arms - The most armed man in America

Article about: By the power of Grayskull! I don't know if I'm impressed for scared. Probably need to watch it a couple of times to take it all in (check out all of the helmets lining the walkways) https://

Default AMAZING COLLECTION - Dragon Arms - The most armed man in America

By the power of Grayskull! I don't know if I'm impressed or scared.
    Probably need to watch it a couple of times to take it all in (check out all of the helmets lining the walkways)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70&sns=em

(Apologies if it has been posted before)
    Last edited by Grimebox; 02-21-2017 at 07:35 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AMAZING COLLECTION - Dragon Arms - The most armed man in America
    P
    Many

He also has a video of his car collection for anybody interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XFqL-3KfU
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Wow

My collection is so so small.

MAP
    ?

65k square feet, 900 mannequins, 3k weapons, 88 running vehicles, 6 1,000lbs bombs...........I need to be adopted....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What a legend, I would love to own even 1/100th of that collection.

Thanks for posting. My LITTLE collection of only 330 firearms displayed in my gun room plus related stuff seems so inadequate now. What a collection.

Obviously its an extraordinary collection, but I cant help but feel that his 'Nazi belt buckle pistol worn by SS troops guarding Hitler' (18.10) really lets the whole thing down. Has he not done any actual research?

Most of the collectors on this forum have much smaller collections, but at least we study our subject.

I've been out there to visit...He gave me a personal tour of his Compound when I lived in Colorado Springs and I used to take my SKS out to his range to shoot at Bowling Pins...He also has an impressive Machine Shop offering precision-machining for Harley Davidson Engines, Cylinders, etc...He owns 200 Acres out there, told me "I don't like neighbors", lol...Always very friendly, btw...Years ago some Nutcase bought an SKS from him and took some shots at the White House, made National News back during the Clinton Years...Gave him negative publicity he didn't deserve ...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 02-25-2017 at 11:24 PM.

?

This video came up on my You Tube feed and then I found this thread, as the video links are no longer I tough I would update it. Looks like its grown significantly since 2017, now stating 1400 US uniform mannequins.

Museum Opening April 9th 2023 - YouTube

Military History Museum: The Nazi Room - YouTube

More videos here
    Dragonman's - YouTube

Welcome | Dragonmans