Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband collection

Article about: Hey gang! Well, buckles are my largest collectible - but not too far behind is my armband collection. I again try to collect one of each. One I have a specific type - then I move on...but I

Default Armband collection

Hey gang! Well, buckles are my largest collectible - but not too far behind is my armband collection. I again try to collect one of each. One I have a specific type - then I move on...but I also consider variant types of construction so I can add more to the collection. Here's my collection so far...There are a couple armbands missing from the pics (need to buy another frame) so I will post those individually.

Cheers!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Armband collection

Couple armbands that recently arrived and need a frame.....
    DJ variant (not the same one as in the frame), a DAF armband and an NSBO armband along with a NSDAP marked small cufftitle style armband....

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband collection  
    Attached Images Attached Images Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection  Armband collection 

?

Very nice collection, here is an oddball one that I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband collection  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hello,
    still a few missing like : Feldgendarmerie, Verkehrs-Aufsicht, A.O.K. or Transportführer (for the military armbands), but a very nice collection of armbands...congrats also for the display
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thumbs up Re: Armband collection

Hi Rob

Very well dislayed, that's quite the collection...

Greetz

Nick VR

Thank you gentlemen! Yes, there are still quite a few missing. The Pol. leader type bands (expensive) have yet to all find their way into my collection as well.....but in due time I'm sure. It would be boring and way too easy if we were able to collect these items within a couple months.....takes "considerably" longer!

Cheers!

Rob

Que d histoire chez vous ! je suis impresioné de voir tout ca !

great armband collection Rob ! Congrat !

Merci Pierre! It's always a lot of fun finding new and different armbands to add to the collection - but it is getting a little harder!

Cheers!

Rob

thats a cool collection of armbands well done

Thank you very much! Glad to you like it. Haven't acquired anymore "bands" in a little while....might have to get back on that!

Cheers!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast