Aust Cam, DPDU & DPCU

Article about: Here's some I have, mostly the desert type DPDU pt1

Default Aust Cam, DPDU & DPCU, Bunny

Here's some I have, mostly the desert type DPDU pt1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aust Cam, DPDU & DPCU
    P
    Many

pt2, none of this Chinese made and still isn't as far as I know.

Couple of shots from the museum "Bandiana" Not seeing Aust patterns recently in the disposals store down here in my local! commercially made yes.

couple more, sorry for any double ups the pic up loader is not what it used to be!

I like this pattern camo, slightly reminiscent of the "duck hunter" camo of the 1960's but suits the Australian landscape and the gum trees. I'm glad the Aussies have resisted the trend to go "digital".

Very nice indeed. I missed a full set of the Navy pattern at the War & Peace Show (UK) a few years ago,,,,,,big mistake (tho it wasn't cheap). Is camo easy to pick up out there?...I can recall problems some years ago when I wanted to get an Aussie lid which was withdrawn for sale on Ebay....presumably not allowed in those days.....

hi rene i have been working on the desert DPDU at moment have shirt and pouches but thats it at moment. i have been finding it very hard to come bye and there is two different patters as well. the comforter you have looks good radio bag? i have more if you would like me to put the images up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aust Cam, DPDU & DPCU  

Quote by geelong View Post
    hi rene i have been working on the desert DPDU at moment have shirt and pouches but thats it at moment. i have been finding it very hard to come bye and there is two different patters as well. the comforter you have looks good radio bag? i have more if you would like me to put the images up.
    Whack em up this is open, comforter I think is the standard belt used with the flack gear

no one found the US bit!

Quote by Composite View Post
    Very nice indeed. I missed a full set of the Navy pattern at the War & Peace Show (UK) a few years ago,,,,,,big mistake (tho it wasn't cheap). Is camo easy to pick up out there?...I can recall problems some years ago when I wanted to get an Aussie lid which was withdrawn for sale on Ebay....presumably not allowed in those days.....
    Helmets are extremely rare, not seeing genuine camo at my stores recently, maybe on my locale?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast