Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Australian Military Knives

Article about: Hi Guys I am a passionate (my wife sayes addicted) collector of Australian Military Knives. This means not only the bladeware made for and issued to the Australian Military Forces. But also

Exclamation Australian Military Knives

Hi Guys

I am a passionate (my wife sayes addicted) collector of Australian Military Knives.

This means not only the bladeware made for and issued to the Australian Military Forces. But also bladeware aquired elsewhere for Australian Military Forces and this also includes Private Purchase items.

I have web page devoted to my passion at: Australian Military Knives Unfortunately not all of the items featured on the site belong to me. I have relied on the generosity of other collectors to make the site as complete as it is.

It is not complete. Any project such as this can only ever be a Work in Progress. I have just carried out a major revision of the site. Please visit. Feel free to comment on it and if you see that I have made any mistakes or you are aware of something I have over looked, please let me know.

The revision is not complete, I am now working on upgrading the images.

I have joined this Forum in the hope of picking up the odd clue, the odd piece of information or photograph that will add to my knowledge

Regards Dutchy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Australian Military Knives
    P
    Many

Default Re: Australian Military Knives

Great site

Hi Dutchy you are off to a good start with the WRF by sharing in your honesty that your "wife says your addicted" LOL yes so true ,,we all are in this hobby and the addiction is beneficial to you and to others as we will all learn something from one another. You came to the right place and although this is not my forum,, i just wanted to extend a welcome to you. Your web site is very informative,, and those who collect these types will be able to chime in and help out. Take your shoes off and stay awhile,,"your gonna like it here" Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's great work Dutchy.A first I believe.
    I am going to enjoy sitting back and going through it in full.
    Thanks for the link it's fabulous and welcome to the forum mate.
    Cheers
    Dave

Nicely done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

wanna see your collection
    To collect items of Special Forces/C.I.D.G/P.R.U-Nam era