Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

The round is American. FA = Frankford Arsenal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

OK here is another of mine - a signalman's telephone line hand reel.This is in very good condition - just stored somewhere until I got it from a seller in Germany a few years ago ( Rask Antik actually )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Aid, Thank you for identifying the round. I have had it since the year dot and always thought it to be German!! Wrong!! I will move it to my Yankee odds box now that I know.
    Thank you once again Michael

Hi Dan, Thank you for showing, I have seen these in war time newsreels but, like a lot of other collectors, never close up. I particularly like the stampings!! Another nice unusual item!!!!!!! Please keep your gear coming for us all to view. Thank you and regards Michael.

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Gotz, Guten abend. Here we go again!! More goodies for us all to see and appreciate. May not be TR but none-the-less very attractive and of the period. Incedently, one of my favourite combinations, silver and royal blue enamel. IMO a stunning combination regardless of the subject matter!! I would say good luck charms or symbols but I would be happy to be corrected. Thank you yet again, Vielen dank!!!!!
    Thank you and best wishes Michael.
    Perfect german!
    Thanks!
    Yes, i think too it is british good luck jewelry and has nothing to do with with the TR, but who knows it for sure
    Ok - today some items for smokers. A package of cigarettes and a brand new period lighter. To bad that this package is still complete and closed. I would like to test one of the cigarettes.
    Enjoy:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

and still more for smokers here....
    my grandpa`s tobacco - box. Made 1946 in a russian pow-camp.
    Its wood and aluminum.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

Quote by odal View Post
    Ok - today some items for smokers. A package of cigarettes and a brand new period lighter. To bad that this package is still complete and closed. I would like to test one of the cigarettes.
    Enjoy:
    Go on, smoke one of those - I dare you!
    Quite like the peanut lighter as well.

Kudos, if anyone gets the reference in the pic here:
    Attached Images Attached Images "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera" 

Quote by Scout View Post
    Kudos, if anyone gets the reference in the pic here:
    Tintin; Cigars of the Pharaoh.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Tintin; Cigars of the Pharaoh.
    Chapeau!

Hi, Some bits and pieces which I hope are of interest Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast