Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Really nice 20mm yes?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Correct Rene - a fuse container it is ( but for what I am not sure ( not the 88mm - they were conical )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Rene, A lot of collectors would probably disregard items like fuse containers but to me, they are one of the every day items that the troops in the field would have handled and used regularly and therefore, at least to me, of great, if probably not aethetic, interest. I have a conical one which I will show eventually. As an aside, I have just found in the depths of the garage, what I believe to be an EG resperator and bag etc. I will put it on the NVA thread and I would value your opinion as to its nationality.
    Cheers Michael

PS. I still measure in feet and inches but I would be more inclined to say 30MM. I should have put a rule down to show the size. Please feel free to correct me. Ammo, despight have served on the FEAF Bomb Dump in Singapore for two years, is something of a mystery!!!
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 03-09-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Hi, Some more odd bits that may be of interest. As always, you comments and opinions are welcome.
    Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Items are:

1. Light fighting order comprising, Belt, Ammo Pouches, Frog, Bayonet, Resparator and Rations Bag.
    2. An equipment box? I think that it is for some kind of optic??
    3. Navy Pillow Case with tape ties.
    4. Navy palias bage with tape ties,

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    2. An equipment box? I think that it is for some kind of optic??
    For the optical head of the Lichtsprechgerät 80/80. See:

lichtsprecher LiSpr80
    LiSpr80, Lichtsprechgerät 80/80 - YouTube

Hi HPl, Many thanks for your message and links. Both very interesting!!! How about some of your "stuff" on this thread??
    Thank you once again Michael R

Hi All, Some years ago I purchased a box full of Russian phones some of which looked decidedly German. I put the phones in the garage until I had time to clean them but promtly forgot about them. Whilst sorting some other "stuff" out I came across the phones and decided to clean them up. This one is the first Rusian phone that I cleaned. What do you think of it?? For a russian phone, there are some strange symbols on it!!! Hope it is of interest!!
    Cheers Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Hi, Like the previous telephone, this one came out of the same box but alas, I can not find any markings. However, all the phonetic alphabet etc is all Russian but the phone looks very Germanic. What do you think???
    Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Hi All, This time something a bit different and utilitarian. Only one of probably millions produced between 1933 and 1945. And millions more copied since 1945. A brilliant piece of kit and still being produced and used to this day all over the world. The humble Jerry Can!!!
    Regards MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast