Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Early original Luftshutz Training film reel 16mm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Signals pack no. 3

Hi Rene, Thank you for your continued support on this thread. I realy thought that the thread whould have spurredmore people to show their non collection oddments but the response is a little disapointing. Still, there is still a number of very interesting and unusual items up for view from those who have shown not the least of which are yours. I like the back pack as I have a bit of a thing for boxes and containers and I also like manufacturer's stamps and marks etc. With Ferman gear, I find their markings fastenating - sad man!! The early RLB insignia is also very interesting, an item that I have not come accross before. Have you been able to view the film? If the film is still in good condition, I could see the Australian War Museum being interested in copying it or even the RAAF Museum?? If you can get in with those guys you never know what you may be able to scrounge?????
    Thank you once again Rene. regards and best wishes Michael

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Rene, Thank you for your continued support on this thread. I realy thought that the thread whould have spurredmore people to show their non collection oddments but the response is a little disapointing. Still, there is still a number of very interesting and unusual items up for view from those who have shown not the least of which are yours. I like the back pack as I have a bit of a thing for boxes and containers and I also like manufacturer's stamps and marks etc. With Ferman gear, I find their markings fastenating - sad man!! The early RLB insignia is also very interesting, an item that I have not come accross before. Have you been able to view the film? If the film is still in good condition, I could see the Australian War Museum being interested in copying it or even the RAAF Museum?? If you can get in with those guys you never know what you may be able to scrounge?????
    Thank you once again Rene. regards and best wishes Michael
    No worries Michael,

I did get the film telecine to tape along with another WW2 German film and now converted to digital, I worked for a TV/film post production company years back and got it done for nothing. Ill quickly upload it to boobtube so you can see it. I'll keep it up for 2 weeks and then I'll remove it. Bugger the upload is slow!! I'll whack up the link when it's done, give me a mo

Dang!!! it took ages to upload--- enjoy All (no audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZV...ature=youtu.be

Michael, 165 posts so far should not be disappointing.
    Quite the contrary, for even if you have contributed the lions share, there are dozens of threads here that have died far more premature deaths. If I did not have all my junk packed for a house move I would add some more!
    Give me a few weeks .......

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

US soldier signed nazi huge banner

I bet Fay Jolly from des moines kept the boy's spirits up!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I bet Fay Jolly from des moines kept the boy's spirits up!!
    ME On the floor laughing ya prick !!!!!!!!!

Hi Rene, Nice big drape, I have one or two myself but they live in boxes because they are more or less inpossible to display but very nice to own!! Nice. I have viewed the film but apart from seeing a farm. some people and animals and a well, I could not figure out what it was all about. Like the dick head that I am, I thought that it was a shame that it was a silent film and I can not read German. Then I realised that if it were a talky and I do not speak German, I would have been none the wiser!! Sad old man!! Interesting to watch none-the-less. Thank you for the link.
    Cheers for now Rene. Regards Michael R

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast